Friday, August 21, 2015

Express Yourself


Ciao readers!
Let’s face it- we all need a way to blow off steam. All the ups and downs in our lives can make it  feel like there’s no way off the stressful roller coaster of life. But the good thing is everyone has a way to express themselves. For some its painting. Others might prefer running or exercising. But for me it's dance.
I started dancing when I was three, and let me tell you something- I really hated it at first. All throughout elementary school, I dreaded Monday dance class. Why? Because, I later figured out, I didn’t have a reason to dance. I just did it. And after a while, I began to realize that dancing was a great way to express myself. It started to be fun. Every last worry, every little stressful event I was going through just...melted away, like candy on your tongue. So my advice to you is to go out and find your passion, your ticket off that roller coaster. I challenge you to try new things. To find something that really sticks, and stick with it. Trust me, it’s definitely worth it.
-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment